- When you join the CAA, you automatically become a member of the Tennessee Apartment Association (TNAA) and the National Apartment Association (NAA). Your membership with CAA / TNAA gives you the opportunity to participate in the annual TN Day on the Hill and Business Exchange.
- We have a commitment to assist the needs of our community through a variety of different avenues.
- The CAA plays a key role in providing continuing education for apartment professionals. Programs include both specialized courses and structured curriculum designed to result in industry designations of proficiency.
- Our meetings are a great education and networking opportunity for members. These are also a great sponsorship opportunity for associate/vendor members. Large annual events include a Trade Show and Awards Gala.
- Local, County, State and National industry issues are monitored. Proactive approach to promote, defend or mitigate legislative or regulatory actions.
- The CAA will post your open positions to our website and our social media pages for maximum exposure in the Chattanooga area ($50/posting).
- As a member of the association, you have full access to contact information for all our participating management companies, apartment communities, and associate/vendor members.
NAA CLICK & LEASE FORMS (POWERED BY BLUE MOON)
- Authorized re-seller of the most widely accepted standard of legal documents in the industry (Blue Moon). This includes student-housing lease forms and more.
- Build your business at events and other networking opportunities throughout the year.
- In addition to committees, programs and special events, being part of the association helps build solid relationships and long-term friendships with others in the industry.
- CAA members have several opportunities to market their business to decision makers in the rental housing industry through event sponsorships.